The Eleventh Meeting of the H3Africa Consortium, will be taking place from 22nd-25th March 2018 at Lake Victoria Serena Hotel and Conference Venue, Entebbe, Uganda.
- 21 March, Wednesday H3Africa Fellows Day & Poster Sessions
- 22 March, Thursday PI Introductory Meeting, Community Engagement & Ethics WG
- 23 March, Friday PI Presentations & WG Sessions
- 24 March, Saturday PI Presentations & WG Sessions
- 25 March, Sunday Makerere University/H3Africa Project Excursions
For more details visit H3Africa Website
The Human Heredity and Health in Africa (H3Africa) Initiative aims to facilitate a contemporary research approach to the study of genomics and environmental determinants of common diseases with the goal of improving the health of African populations. To accomplish this, the H3Africa Initiative aims to contribute to the development of the necessary expertise among African scientists, and to establish networks of African investigators.